Wireless remote exposure hand switch transmitter: 2 keys, “ON” and “OFF”
Wireless remote exposure hand switch receiver: 2 relays, A and B
Wireless remote exposure hand switch operation method: Press “ON” button, A connects, after 1-9 seconds (the time can be adjusted) B connects, while A keeps connected.After another 1-9 seconds (the time can be adjusted), A and B are disconnected simultaneously. Press OFF to stop the above operation.To avoid missteps, press OFF to reset the previous loop, and then proceed to the next step.
Wireless remote exposure hand switch main parameters:
1. Frequency of remote control: 315-433mhz (customizable)
2. Dc 9V battery is used for power supply
3, 2 key control
4. In order to avoid misoperation, the button should be maintained for 0.5 seconds to receive signals
The receiving end
1. Input voltage: 9-24V DC
2. Control mode: click braking mode and automatic delay mode
3. Adjustable delay time: 1-9s
4. The output contact of the relay can be turned on or off, and the output power is 250VAC/5A 30VDC/5A
5. The remote receiving frequency is 315MHz or 433MHz, which can be adjusted
If you are interested in our wireless remote exposure hand switch, Please contact us.