Traditional medical X-ray machines and industrial X-ray machines generally use wired x ray exposure hand switch exposure methods.
This method is constrained by the connection, the operator cannot stay away from the radiation area, and it is easy to cause unnecessary radiation damage.
On the other hand, if the cable is stretched back and forth, it is prone to short-circuit and false triggering problems, resulting in a sharp increase in maintenance frequency and cost, which is not conducive to safety protection.
For this reason, Newheek has developed a wireless Bluetooth x ray exposure hand switch based on the Bluetooth protocol, which can realize remote exposure of X-ray machines within a range of 10 meters. The main features of wireless Bluetooth x ray exposure hand switch are:
1. Full-duplex mode based on Bluetooth 4.0 protocol, reliable connection and outstanding wall penetration performance.
2. The indicator light flashes to indicate that the battery is low and the Bluetooth connection is not good.
3. Wireless Bluetooth x ray exposure hand switch is a three-speed output mode developed for the characteristics of radiology work.
4. Wireless Bluetooth x ray exposure hand switch, convenient and easy-to-use receiving end slide rail fixing method and three-way relay contact output.
5. The wireless Bluetooth x ray exposure hand switch can customize the control method according to customer requirements.
If you need a wireless Bluetooth x ray exposure hand switch, or want to know more parameters, please contact us!