Traditional medical X-ray machines and industrial X-ray machines generally use wired hand switch exposure. This method is restricted by the connection, and the operator cannot stay away from the radiation area, which may easily cause unnecessary radiation damage. On the other hand, the cable is stretched back and forth, which is prone to short circuit and false triggering problems, resulting in a sharp increase in maintenance frequency and cost, which is not conducive to safety protection.
To this end, based on the Bluetooth 4.0 protocol, Weifang Newheek Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd. has developed a wireless remote exposure hand switch, which can realize remote exposure of X-ray machines within 10 meters. Its main features are:
1. Based on the full-duplex mode of Bluetooth 4.0 protocol, the connection is reliable and the wall penetration performance is outstanding.
2. When the battery is low or the Bluetooth connection is bad, the indicator light will flash to prompt.
3. Three output modes developed according to the characteristics of radiology work.
4. Convenient and easy-to-use sliding rail fixing method at the receiving end and three-way relay contact output.
5. The control method can be customized according to customer requirements.
If you also need hand switches, welcome to contact us! Whatsapp:+86 18953613955. Email: email@example.com.