The foot switch introduced by Newheek is available in 1-joint, 2-joint, 3-joint, and 4-joint type. Two control modes, wired and wireless, are designed according to different work requirements to fully meet medical and industrial applications. It can also free hands while controlling the switch, adapting to all kinds of mechanical equipment.
The multi-link XD series foot switch manufactured by our Newheek is made of flame-retardant, reinforced, and chemical-resistant engineering plastics. The medical disinfectant can be cleaned with peace of mind. The split structure can be easily combined into a double or multi-position form. Built-in OM RON micro switch, gold alloy contacts, the switch has passed CE, UL, C-UL, VDE certification, and is sealed inside the shell to ensure that the waterproof, dust-proof and oil-proof grade reaches IP68.
Foot switch is mainly used in
1. Laser scalpel, B-ultrasound, X-ray machine, medical table, dental equipment, ophthalmology optometry equipment.
2. Light industry machinery and equipment, sewing machines, stamping equipment, shoe-making machinery, textile machinery.
3. Manufacturing equipment distributor, bonding machine, assembly line, electronic equipment, manufacturing equipment.
4. Equipment Projectors, measuring instruments, office equipment, calibration test instruments, airport baggage handling systems, storage systems, parcel sorting systems, multi-storey parking lots, etc.
Advantages of foot switch:
(1) Flame-retardant reinforced engineering plastic shell, excellent material selection, novel and unique shape, high structural strength, chemical resistance, aging resistance, and impact resistance.
(2) Meet the IEC60601-1 standard for general technical requirements for medical electrical equipment.
(3) Back-pedal structure without fatigue during long-term operation.
(4) Widely used in the fields of medical and health equipment, entertainment equipment, and communication.
(5) The oil-proof, water-proof, and dust-proof grade reaches IP68, which conforms to the IEC/EN60529 standard.