Wireless exposure hand switch, transmitting end: 2 buttons, “ON” and “OFF”, receiving end: 2 relays, A and B
The operation method of the wireless exposure hand switch: press the “ON” button, A connects, 1-9 seconds later (time can be adjusted) B connects, while A keeps connected. After another 1-9 seconds (the time can be adjusted) A and B are disconnected at the same time, press the OFF button to stop the above operation. In order to avoid misoperation, you need to press the OFF button to reset the last cycle, and then start the next operation.
The main parameters of wireless exposure hand switch:
The transmitting end:
1. Remote control frequency: 315-433MHz (customizable)
2. Powered by DC 9V battery
3. Key control
4. In order to avoid misoperation, the button should be held for 0.5 seconds to receive the signal
2.1. Input voltage: DC 9-24V
2. Control mode: single-click braking mode, automatic delay mode
3. The delay time can be adjusted: 1-9s
4. The output contact of the relay can be switched on or off, output power: 250VAC/5A 30VDC/5A
5. The remote receiving frequency is 315MHz or 433MHz, adjustable
If you are interested in our wireless exposure hand switch, please call us.